Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Soldering Iron is my Editor

MAX6350CPA (gives 5.000 V) plus a two times non-inverting amplifier using these tight tolerance (0.01% ratio) resistors, giving 10.000 V. Also 3.000 V and 1.000 V. (Almost) worked first time...I always fail to notice a track which needs cutting somewhere...


The rest of the board (below, right hand side) has some miscellaneous bits and bobs (mainly which got forgotten or not even anticipated on the other boards). In software (day job) it's easy to change some code; here the soldering iron is my editor. So for example I think the computer should drop out of REP (repetitive) mode if the user presses HOLD (or HOLD is triggered elsewhere)...something I didn't think of soon enough to go onto the previous boards, hence a little bit of unforeseen logic on this one.


And here's the circuit...

No comments:

Post a Comment